Your browser version is outdated. We recommend that you update your browser to the latest version.

SSL Secure

US Visa Categories

If you are not a Canadian citizen or a citizens from Visa Waiver Program country, you will require a visa in order to visit the US. There are different types of nonimmigrant visas for temporary visitors to the U.S. The purpose of your  travel  will determine what type of visa is required under U.S. immigration law. Please consult the table below in order to determine what type of visa is suitable for you.


Purpose of travel to the US                                    
Visa Type
 Border Crossing Card: Mexico (Laser Visa)  BCC
 Business visitors   B-1
 Visitors for tourism or vacation


 Visitors for medical treatment


 Transiting the United States    C
 Crewmembers    D
 Treaty traders/treaty investors    E
 Students    F, M
 Workers with highly specialized skills


 Agricultural workers   H-2A
 Other temporary workers   H-2B
 Professors or teachers as exchange visitors    J,Q
 Fiancees or spouses of US citizens    K
 Intra-company transferees    L
 Individuals with extraordinary achievements    O
 Religious Workers    R


 Questions about US Visa Appointments? Read our US Visa FAQ`s